Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 31 January 2012

I DON'T give a FUCK

Ewwww,I can see grasss everywhere around,LOL!hello,my readers,are you still following my bloggie:))
So sick,got flu recently,sigh,so xin ku:(
HMmm...Mummy scold me ytd cause I have been saying RUDE words recently,cause I m NOT IN A GOOD MOOD.I'm SORRIE MUMMY,but that's me.The real me.Whenever I feel angry,I ....
18
PG 18,pitcha might be rude,sorrie:(
I X care how peepol see me,I just wan to be MYSELF.Y girls can't speak RUDIE words,unfair unfair,LOL!!!:P
Anyway,I x usually simply speak out rude words too,only in some circumstances,is a DESCRIPTION actually!!LOL.CNY gona end soon,have to go bac to KL soon,1000000000 X times unwillingneSS,but still....HAVE TO GO BACKKKKKK!!!!:(
I have been doing what I want actually,I DON'T GIVE A FUCK to those haters,cause they are not qualified yet to be in my lifu.They aren't important to me.Those who really meant to me are the one who willing to STAY CLOSE with me eventhough they know WHAT KIND OF PERSON I M actually.Before you judge my life,my past or my character,Walk in my shoes,walk the path I have travelled,live my sorrow,my doubts,my fear,my pain and my laughter.RMB,EVERYONE HAS A STORY.When you've lived my life then you can judge me:)
I can be SWEET either nah!!!hahaha!!kawaiiii mou!?
 FLIRTATIONSHIP is now getting popular than being in a relationship,LOL!FLIRTATIONSHIP:It's more than a friendship,but less than a relationship.Reason:Being CARE but X being CONTROLLED,LOL!.X simply started a relationship and ended it up,It's bad!Ewwww,it's FEB!VALENTINE'S day is just around the corner.Lemme share some TIPS for you guys:GIRLS LIKE SUPRISE.When a girls tells you they don't like surprise.It's freaking bullshit,seriously.LOL!!!So guys,make your valentine's day SWEET enough yea,I don't mind seeing ants crawling around everywhere!!!teehee:)
For those who are SINGLE,come on,date your friends,x make your valentine's day look so blueee aite?

C you in the next post peeps!A video for you guys:)















1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8VZX4sHn-4

    Guess u wil like this song!

    ReplyDelete