Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 18 January 2012

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

Hey peeps,I got my offday today and I was about to share something with you guys.Hmm..I broke up with my boyfriend recently.REASON: We are actually IMMATURE to deal with relationships stuff as we always got ourselves into QUARREL>QUARREL and QUARREL.so fannnnnaooo:((
Thats y we came to a DECISION,broke up peacefully.We didn't blame each other for that,cause we both agree to the stage of friendzone:))

Our youngie look:)

wtf,I look so CHUBBIE that time!Fren took it randomly while going for a MOVEY:)
Fading memoriessss:(

Our SWEET sepang trip:D      
He picked up a stick randomly and wrote this,sweeeet nah!!:P
We look like kinda of INDIAN RUNNING DRAMA??!:P
Our PARIAH faceee:P

He was trying to shut my mouth when I keep laughing at a woman with silly dressing!!
This relationship was actually a TOUGH journey that being curse by others,CURSE??!!Can I say that?!Is actually like this,we met in da CLUB,then we start our FACEBOOK STORY,thats y ppl always think we are not sincere to each other or just fooling around,IT IS WRONGGGGGG!!We did appreciate our relationships and we broke up with a REASONABLE reason.Stop your gossips or guessing pls:(
I have X regret to be with you,and I hope we will both live happily and blissfully onwards..Take care my friend:)

1 comment: