Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 8 February 2012

D.R.E.A.M.SSSSS

Hi,readers!How r you?
I permed my SHITTY hair ytd!!was about to dye my hair,but it's too hurt that's y I plan to do it sometimes after that.

C,I did perm,but they told me X much difference!LOL!
Hmm,randomly feel like blogging as the weather outside was too HAWTT until you throw an EGG to the middle of road,the EGG will POP out CHICKEN itself.hahahahahah!!!
REALITY VS DREAMS
1.I wan to put on braces.
2.I Feel like learning GUITAR recently.
3.I wish to travel with loves.

4.Feel like TATOOOSSS on my backside or neck either.
5.Feel like punching one more earhole.

6.Continue my BALLET or JAZZ either.
7.Be a famous blogger.
8.Freelance job come to me automatically

9.Hair grows faster
10.Snow NOW!!!!!!!!
awwwww,the weather is KILLING meee:(
Aite,DREAMss down,BACK to REALITY,going movey tonight!yey!!:)
Hope you guys enjoy the video,c youuu guys in da next post soon!!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment