Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Dayssszzzzz

HellOooo,my dear readers,how's your CNY?How you guys celebrate it??FUUNNNNnnn mou??
Teehee..I celebrated my CHU ER,which is the second day of CNY with my family.We went to...
*drum drum druMmmmmm....--------JOHOR PREMIERE OUTLET:))
It was actually a RANDOM trip as it is actually quite near from my hometownieee.
Otw to JPO.In a good mood as the day was not really HAWTTttt:)
Teeheee,my belongings,Purse,Sunglasses,Fon,Camera& Cardigan
Shoo stylish kan?LOL!!:P
From left:My bro,youngieeee lil bro& me!Does we look alike??BETTER TO SAY NO PLS!hahahah!!!:P
The superwoman group,my mum,my aunt & my couzie
HAWTttt!!!me or weather??haha!
Oh fainted!!I look shoo EMMHEMM in this pictcha,credited to my lil bro!!=.=Outfit of the day:top from MROOKS,skirt from COTTON ON,shoes from VINCCI
Daddie specially drive me to JUSCO for SASA,cause there's no SASA outlet in JPO,crowded!!!!!!!
CHARMING enough?or chamm!!?LOL,I look shooo tired after a shopping dayyy:(

Stil heading to dadiie's fren house for ANGPAWWSSS,Feel like stabbing myself hard as I spend RM250 on cosmetics today,heartache:(        

No comments:

Post a Comment