Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 1 January 2012

WILL YEAR 2012 END?

Halo readers,back again!hmm...First of all,it is too normal to wish you guys HAPPY NEW YEAR at the beginning of the blog,hmm...I m going to....
I mean I m going to use a picture to wish u guys HAPPY 2012 peepol!!LOL!!It's a NEW YEAR,NEW START,brush away those shits that happened in year 2011,MOVE FORWARD!!!Aite??nah,promise me you guys will have a better year ahead and keep on improving:))Such a boring COUNTDOWN every year,club,club and club,wtf!So I was thinking to have some special activities for this year!!!What a joke!!*calling few of my frens,they was like,"Dion,we will fully support and fully take part of your plan!"
WTF!!??Y MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
*tink tink tink!!!i got some idea!!!         


Hmm...So I came out with a BRILLIANT IDEA,99% PERFECT IDEA!Throw a partey,I decided to throw a countdown partey as a celebration of year 2012,nice right!!?LOL!*cough cough.NONE of us can actually cook,so "dabao"(takeaway)is the best idea!!
Here we go,we dabao all our favourite,as there are only six person of us,BUT THREE OF THEM ARE VEGETARIAN,BUT as the usual,X care watever shits,just keep on busy take away those MEAT that made me drooling.What a bad fren they have!!!eww!!:D Here are some food that we dabao!
tadaaa!!Satay!!

The most famous Wonton Mee in batu Pahat

Ang Dao Peng(It's actually what we called Ice Kacang)

Otak-otak

Ketupat   
The whole countdown party was like FUN,CRAZEY,NOISY,everything...just being with these peepol,I X have to like keep on being polite to each other,we just being what we should behave!!It's so comfortable to hang out with them as they are all crazey peepol like I do.LOL!!! They were muh LOVELY highschool mates:D
Yayun:)

Minghui:D


NG CHENG HAO,but I called him AN QUAN TAO(condom in chinese)cause pernounciation is actually almost the same:P

Yeelei:))

Boontiong,our gang lovely driver almost the year:))such a nice man he is!

omg!!!so biantai!touching my boobs!!LOL!
After washing those dishes,as usual,I sat in the living room sofa.As usual again,I took out my camera, flipping here and there to view all the picture we took just now!!SUDDENLY.....I saw this!
Y there is a CAKEE!!!!We didnt buy any cake that day!!!!!
Then I shouted them from 10000000000 miles away,I asked"you guys bought me a birthday cake izit!!"(Actually they wanted gimme a SUPRISE,they was like busying preparing all things in the kitchen)DAMN IT!!All the suprise gone!!LOL!!!I was thinking,Y so nerd one,wana give peepol suprise but they used my camera to take the photo,summore with the CAKE!!!The cake they BAKED!!! RAWRRRrrr!!! OMG!!! Touching,so dramatic!:P
It's so DELICIOUS actually!!:)
 u

Due to my clumsiness,there is always a helper for me:D Mr.cake cutter of the day!weeeee:D
What a lovely and sweet beginning of 2012.It is not the end of the world,but maybe the other starting of the world.I LOVE YOU GUYS,THANK YOU for everything,I just want you guys to stay forever my side,until the world end.XOXO...All the best for all my love ones in year 2012,wishing you and your family a very Happy New Year.A year with good health great joy and abundance of wealth of course.See you guys in the next post!!Goodnite:))

2 comments:

  1. haha..."clever" chao use ur camera take the pic ==

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...how did i know she would view those photo.

    ReplyDelete