Nuffnang Ads

Friday 6 April 2012

I'm FINE

I just realised I have a pair of beautiful eyes,*wink,LOL
*cough cough!Erherm..Erherm...Sorry sorry readers.I failed my promise:(
My new sem started last Monday and I'm back to school.
Yea,I'm still working as usual after my new sem started,it's actually quite tiring,but I seem to enjoy what I've been doing recently.
Question that ppl always ask:Hey Dion,You still working?WHYYYY?I'm here to answer everything dear all.
TAYLORIAN's expenses is too high and my brother is going to study his Chinese Medical Doctor this year in SEPTEMBER.I just X wish to burden my parents so much,they've been suffering for us since we were born,they sacrifice a lot lot lot lot lot for us!*heartache
Mummy ask me to quit my job,daddy ask me to stop working,but......
I feel that's okay for me cause it's actually a part time job,is x a everyday-job too.I learned a lot during these period,I GROWN....seriously.
I did feel stress at the beginning,but started to enjoy my time being fully used,x wasted like before.LOL!
Everyday family and frens called,I know you guys have been worrying about me all da time,but seriously,I M FINE.I will quit when the time I m x able to cope with my studies,cause STUDIES ALWAYS GO FIRST,for me.
If you think that you da one that suffering everyday,just simply because you can't get what you want like others do,for sure,YOU GONA LIVE MISERABLY,like helllllllll.
Try to deal with every problem that occur in life,in a POSITIVE WAY.I always bear in mind of that,cause I noe that's x point crying(I used to cry a lot,haha!),and I noe there's ppl that suffering more 100000000 times than me.I consider as the LUCKY ONE.
Gona dye my hair soon,have a new haircut,cause my hair looks shitty now,so fannao!
Mum & Dad,I love you,and I'm fine.
Probably going back nex week,c yea!
咬紧牙关,一切会过去`。
Picture of the month,thanks to my babe,yujing :D






No comments:

Post a Comment