Nuffnang Ads

Saturday 21 April 2012

亲爱的

Hellewwwww Sunday Sunshine!!It's time to blog AGAIN!!!Finally,I managed to get back to my lovely dovey hometown this weekend.
Has been such a long time I x back to town,that's y mummy and mumu cook me a feast!
But....I quarrel with my mummy just now:(
CAUSE...she scolded me for being "MO"(late)for the dinner.
EVERYONE was waiting for me,yea,I noe I'm LATE,sorrie.But the real reason that cause me late simply because I was waiting for my lappie saviour to fix it.Lappie DOWN,DOWN DOWN DOWN,that's y.................
SORRY,MUMMY,I shouldn't quarrel with youuuuuuuu..
THANK YOU,MUMU&SAN YI for the dinner.
Okay,went out with my mates just now!!!!!!!!Yey!!!
We have chance to meet each other after centuriessssssssssss,sad case hmm!
We went to a cafe which nicely renovated named IRONSIDE.

Baby arh baby,Goodluck for your exam tmr!!!I buy you eyemask during your 21st birthday aite:P
Everyone changed after three years graduated frm highschool,The only thing that never change is our SISTASHIP

I ♥ the drink called OGINAWA.*slurpppppp,you guys should try it next time!
Outfit of the day,casual as usual!
It's bed time!!!*Yawnn..Goodnite,readers(PS:What a nice watch I've:P)
Okay,I'm going to blog in Mandrin from now.Cause....I have smthg to tell you,yeah you.
亲爱的,非常抱歉,我们没能在你最重要的二十一岁出现,那时的我忙工作,忙读书,差点把你的最重要二十一给忘了,很草率的给了你生日祝福,那重要的一天就那样匆匆过去了。。对不起。。。
今天本来想帮你补庆生日的,但是大家都不能到齐,虽然生日不是能补就补的,但是你知道我是最有你的的那一个,对不对? 答应你,等我们的江小狗从台湾回来,我们大家一起庆祝二十一好吗?你的生日拉后庆祝,我的生日移前庆祝,公平了吧?(因为我真的很怕1221地球被炸掉)我没忘记你,不是,是你们。你们始终是我的最爱。在国外的你们过得好吗?香港,台湾,澳洲,新加坡最然相隔好远,但是为了你们,小妹我............
做了个十分伟大的贡献,我申请了SKYPE呢!!!!!!!!!!!

伟大到.................真想给自己鼓励鼓励,哈哈!
好好照顾自己噢你们,我爱的你们.
欣薇,明慧,如文,伊蕾,娜仪,宁馨,雅韵,文忠,千豪.
最后,生日快乐,老慧.


No comments:

Post a Comment