Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 18 March 2012

Thankiu,Mr Government

Hiiiii,Baby readers,I'm back!!!How's your weekends?Fun enough?!Guesss what?I went to..
POPULARRRRRRRR today!!!!!!!!unbelivable,I...I...stepped into POPULAR which is a place that I X even go there more than five times in a year,unless I m goin for some MAGAZINES or STATIONERY,LOL!!!It's a bad trend actually,I should go there more often,I mean...for HUNTING!hahaha!:P
I went out with my brada n his sweet gf today,Angel.Actually I have ald sold my voucher RM200 given by government,last minute I cancelled the transaction,so sorrie,cause it's actually too MAHUAN!
I managed to buy myself a stack of A4 paper,textpad,16 pens,2 blankooo,3 pencil case(pensil bag actually,LOL),a pack of pencil lead,5 highlighters,1 scale ruler and a CLEO magazine!!!!Weee:))
I specially dress myself more "qi zhi"because of my POPULAR trip:D
C what I've got using RM150 voucher!!!cool right!!:P

Hi dear government,I did buy BOOKS you noe!!!thankiu for the voucha!!!gotcha!!:P
Outfit of the day!!comfortable n casual look:D
I got my salary ytd,I pamapered myself with buying this beautiful dress!Looks nice on me,perhaps I m just too preetay!LOL
Walked in SASA,bought this.EYELINER from KISS ME brand.macam yeshh,haven tried before:)
It's a lovely day for me anyway,how about yours?It's MONDAY tmr,sad case,weekend always passed soooooooo fastttt!Fren goin to US to further her studies tmr,ALL THE BEST,MAY.take care,we love you,and I love you guys too!TY & Angel.Thanks for bringing me to POPULAR,LOL!Aite,slp early guys,sugar dream everyone,C you in the next postttt!!muackiieee!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment