Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 15 April 2012

LIKE A BOSS




 (Seldom upload video before my post unless I think it's a worth watching one!!WaTCHHH it!!!!)

Hey,good morning dear all!!!Can't believe I woke up so early in the morning cause my class has changed to ten,perhaps I'm just too RAJIN,early birds always get the worms!!(actually I'm just too hungry,that's y I wake,LOL)How's your weekend goin?Mine was quite awesome!I went to Asian Music Festival last Saturday!!It's actually a surf beach party being held in Sunway Lagoon.The ticket stated,Come dresses for the beach and pumped up for a rokin' party!!!I wonder,BEACH party or BITCH party??!!LOL!!
RawRrrrr!!!I got the VIP Zone B tickets!!!From my frenssieeee!!!Kinda gam dong,LOL!
OMG!!!!ANTS??!!Yea..The whole lagoon was packed!!!We have almost 40 K of peepol!!!!
Awwww,Tiger beer rocks the whole night!!FREE FLOWWwwwww..
We have about 6348374278 glasses that night I guess?!
Still x able to figure out what makes me smile like this!!Of cos X because of you,Alan,haha!
Boss of the day!!!!
Weijie!!!One of my classmates too!!!We actually saw Chuckei in the VIP zone,but none of us dare to take photo with her,LOL,wat a sigh = =!
The VIP zone,provided with a small table and is in the sandy zone.Is actually quite far from the stage.
The time I got home,SWEAT like a lousai,like a lou-sai!Aww!!
I went for movey on sunday,Battleship,I'm into the main role Taylor Kitsch!!!Feeling like fall in love,AGAIN!LOL!Awesome movey!!Swear to god,it's x only because of the hawtie!





No comments:

Post a Comment