Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 12 August 2012

XOXO

It has been a long time I never update my blog.What's the reason?Hmm...It's not because I have nothing to update thou,maybe is just because too many things that occur in my life recently and I don't even know what to write?How I wish there's someone that actually can share my pain together,Grandma,r you there?Has been two months you never call me.
Yea,she passed away few months ago and I still cant accept the fact.She passed away so sudden,seriously so sudden...There goes my midterm,my assignments,my finals,all come in together.It actually helps to distract instead on crying all time for those sad things.I seriously wish I m that cold blooded sometimes cause I won't feel so pain if any sad stuff happen to me.Too bad that I m such an emotional creature.
Granny always tell me there's a lot of bad guy outside ask me not to easily believe in people.But I failed to do so.Should I say m just too stupid or too naive?Treating people too good like they r my family get hurt at last?!It's just like a routine of my life.Wtf.So glad to have you guys sometimes,I mean you guys
Although I have been dissapear for quite a long time but I have never forget you guys.I noe Audrey is back,so I m going to meet her maybe next weekend,I noe she's with elei all the time,I noe wen zhong going to taiwan soon,and i know charrise is busying..I duno what she's busying actually,LOL.I know minghui is having her stupid exam,that's y she felt so femoooo...And i just sent sinwei to airport last two days.C,i did stalk you guysssssss:P
I'm not going to believe anyone other than family and you guys onwards.bla bla bla...I always say so but I did the same shits all time.alahhhh....Cheers,Miss you guys,XOXO,a post for you guys and my grandma,gotta slp,bye.Oh yeah,meiyin khaiting I do missiu guys too.will meet you guys someday.very fast.
They always say I m a bad singer thou,damn.byeeee:D

1 comment:

  1. hi,can u post about ur make up tutorial?coz i like ur make up look,so natural=)

    ReplyDelete