Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 12 February 2012

Hi,MR CONDOM.



OHW....It's already 4.17am midnight now...I just got bac KL and I couldn't fall asleep at all!*sigh..
GUESS WAT!??I met something UNBELIVABLE,INCREDIBLE just now!!OH SHIAT!!!!!I got back to my accomodation,my bestie-----weiqian was helping me to carry all my stupid luggage to my room.While I was lying on my bed,I saw a TORN CONDOM PACKING,but then I tot it was just a biscuit packing as it doesn't show much like a CONDOM PACKING,so I took the torn packing and showed it to weiqian,BULLSHIT saying"EW,C!!!CONDOM HERE!!
The moment we laughed,I randomly scanned my eyesight to dustbin!WAT I SAW---------DUREX COVER.
"OH MY GOD!!"it was reli a CONDOM!!!I did told my owner I was suppose to coming back on APRIL.FUCK THAT CHICKEN LITTLE IDIOT,I was thinking izit he the one rented my room to others while I was x around!!!DAMMIT!!!SCARED THE SHIT OUTTA ME!Swear to god,IT WASN'T MINE!!!Going to fon him tmr and asked him wat's all about!Dare x to slp at all as I scare someone knock my door in the midnight and slp beside!hahahah!
It's SINGLE life now,I have to be BRAVE,INDEPENDENT enough to deal with all these shitssss!So,I clean up the messsyyy room myself just now!yey!I DID IT!
Thankiu so much,JO...Your companion makes me WARM,eventhough it's only TALKBOX.
Thankiu so much QIAN...Driving me all way to KL,my working place,helping me to carry my tonny lugguage.
Thankiu so much JIN...Calling me just to make sure if I'm safe and fine.
Fon dropped again just now from 7852224778896542365 metres high!!!*phewww..sad dao bao!!
A mooooooooodeyyyyy sundayyyyyy!!!Tmr will be fine,ALL IS WELL.
A nice song to share: JOURNEY TO THE END OF MY LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment