Nuffnang Ads

Friday 10 February 2012

KAMPUNG LOVE

Hmm...elloooo,peeps:) I have a SUPERB night ytd,chilling at JUZ WAFFLE with my loves.It is actually a two storeys cafe with a nice view which rarely seen in BP!!LOL!Randomly meet peaypeay while I was otw to mall,so we plan to haveYAMCHA session at night.
Nice place,nice atmosphere,nice service,the last but x the least,NICE ME!!:D
Peay's food,bitter gourd meehon!It's taste AweSoMEeeeeee!
Girl's ♥!!!If you give me this,I will give you my ♥!LOL!!REliiii shoooo nice!!MUST TRY!
The legend of GRAPE JUICE!!!!If x nice,wo qiehh diao!!hahahah!
COFFEE,TEA or ME!!?should be ME right!:P
My sweetie pie!!!We look like TWINS!?AREn't we!LOL!
Photoooo cacat MAN of the day!!hahaha!!Anyway,thankiu so much bro!:)
I ♥ this pitcha sho much!Although we look cacat,but kinda WARM!:)


FRENSIEeee are like CANDLES,giving you WARM and LEADS you throughout the darkieee lonely streeet.I m sho glad that I've meet you guys,filled up my life with RAINBOWS and LAUGHTER,holding me so tight while I need you guys,is my pleasure to have you guys in my life.I x wat SUPERB power I have to keep you guys so close in my life,but once you're my frens,you will be my FOREVER FRENS.X more FOREVER ALONE stuff,cause I will be with you all time.Thankiu sho much all my frens,I ♥ you guys,WANT A KISS??!LOL!!I'm going bac tmr,goin to pack my stupid luggage now,BYEBYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment